Tickets are now on sale for the WW&F’s Springtime Eggspress with SeaLyon Farm!
Ride the WW&F Railway from Sheepscot Station (97 Cross Road, Alna) to Alna Center Station where our friends from SeaLyon Farm will have a great Easter egg hunt, farmstand, food and more!
The entire experience will take approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. During your 60 minute layover at Alna Center you can…
- Hunt for Easter eggs! (on 3 fields, divided by age birth-3, 4-6, and 7+.)
- Shop for farm goods at the SeaLyon Farm stand (with jam, salsa, lavender products and baked goods.)
- Enjoy a kielbasa, sausage, burger, pulled pork, or other delicacy from the Grandpa’s Kitchen Food Truck.
- Play games (Tic tac toe tables, table Checkers, and Cornhole.)
- Take a short hike around the grounds or relax by the bonfire.
Ticket price includes a historic steam train ride to and from Alna Center, an age-appropriate egg hunt, and parking at Sheepscot. Please bring your own baskets for the egg hunt. Refreshments, and other farm products are sold separately by SeaLyon Farm and their partners. Note that due to the nature of this event, wheelchairs can not be safely accommodated.
Trains depart Sheepscot station (97 Cross Road, Alna) promptly at 10:30a, 11:45a, 1:00p, and 2:15p and will arrive back at 11:00a, 12:15p, 2:55p and 4:00p, respectively. Note that the railroad cars are not heated, so please dress accordingly.
Portable toilets and handwashing stations are available at Alna Center; Full restroom facilities are available at Sheepscot Station.
We look forward to seeing you on the narrow gauge!Book online now!