Photos courtesy of Stephen Hussar.
COME VISIT US THIS SPRING!
Our Museum is open Saturdays and Sundays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Diesel trains depart Sheepscot station Saturdays and Sundays at 10 and 11 a.m., and hourly between 12.30 and 3.30 p.m.
We'll be running steam trains every Saturday and Sunday in July and August (and September 1st)!
Watch for our float in the Wiscasset Fourth of July Parade! Our Museum is closed on the Fourth.
Join us for an old-fashion Ice Cream Social Saturday, July 6th (Rain date: July 7th)! Click for details.
Like us on Facebook!
Maine's Wiscasset, Waterville, and Farmington Railway was a two-foot gauge common carrier railroad that operated from 1894 until 1933. The line ran from Wiscasset in the south, to Albion and Winslow in the north, never making it to either Waterville or Farmington. The Museum is located at the site of the old Sheepscot station in Alna, with mainline track running north from Cross Road, on the original roadbed.
Please click on Visit Us, for information on days and times we are open, as well as how to find us.
To learn more about the Museum, as well as contact the Museum, click on About Us.
WW&F Railway Museum
97 Cross Road
PO Box 242
Alna, Maine 04535-0242
(You will get an answering machine when we are closed.)
Many thanks to TotalChoice Hosting for hosting this site and Mark Edry for website design.
This page modified June 16th, 2013. These pages copyright 1997 - 2013 by WW&F Railway Museum/James C. Patten
Hits since 05/18/2008